- Routine renewal of a ten-year (10-year) adult passport is $110.00 (DS-82).
- Routine renewal of a five-year (5-year) minor passport (for those under age 16) is $105.00 (DS-11).
- Lost, stolen or mutilated passport replacement is $135.00 for adults and $105.00 for minors (DS-11).
- First-time adult passport is $135.00 (DS-11).
- First-time minor passport is $105.00 (DS-11).
- Adding extra passport pages is $82.00 (DS-4085).
All passport fees are payable in:
- Either Bermuda or U.S. dollars or a combination of both currencies.
- Bank drafts in Bermuda dollars are preferred, made payable to the U.S. Consulate General. If you are submitting a U.S. dollar bank draft it must be drawn on a U.S. bank. Contrary to what is on the U.S. Department of State passport forms please do not put reference information on the payee line.
- Credit card: The consulate accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Diners Club. We do not accept the Bermuda Card.
Please note: the consulate is not authorized to accept personal or business checks.