- Routine renewal of a ten-year (10-year) adult passport is $110.00 (DS-82).
- Routine renewal of a five-year (5-year) minor passport (for those under age 16) is $105.00 (DS-11).
- Lost, stolen or mutilated passport replacement is $135.00 for adults and $105.00 for minors (DS-11).
- First-time adult passport is $135.00 (DS-11).
- First-time minor passport is $105.00 (DS-11).
- Adding extra passport pages is $82.00 (DS-4085).
All passport fees are payable in:
- Either Bermuda or U.S. dollars or a combination of both currencies.
- Persons eligible to use the DS-82 and are dropping off a passport application, or those apply for extra visa pages, must ensure that bank drafts are in Bermuda dollars (preferred), and made payable to the U.S. Disbursing Officer Symbol 8769. If you are submitting a U.S. dollar bank draft, it must be drawn on a U.S. bank. Contrary to what is on the U.S. Department of State passport forms please do not put reference information on the payee line.
- Credit card: The consulate accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Diners Club. We do not accept the Bermuda Card.
Please note: the consulate is not authorized to accept personal or business checks.